Thursday, May 13, 2010

Saying Goodbye...



















































I've just finished my time at Asadeepam and I have had to say goodbye to a wonderful group of people. I have had the pleasure to work with amazing educators and inspiring students. I will never forget the experiences I've had at the school. Being here has given me hands-on experience in the field of education, and I am now more certain than ever that I would like to learn more and research ways to provide proper education to children.
I have also made some wonderful friendships with other interns and local AIESECers. I now have friends from all over the world that I hope to keep in contact with for a long time.
It's been very hard to leave India, and I will miss all the people and experiences I had while there. I hope to return as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment